If you do not accept the terms and conditions of the website (Scribeage.com), you must discontinue using them. Scribeage.com can revise this agreement at any time by updating the terms of usage. Use of the site after modifications are made will signify your acceptance of these updated conditions. You should check this page regularly to review the terms of this agreement.
Scribeage publishes articles, videos, e-books, and tips for our users on blogging, digital trends, website security, digital marketing, and other related topics. Use of Scribeage.com, including all materials presented and all online services provided by Scribeage, is subject to the following Terms and Conditions. The following Terms and Conditions are applicable to all visitors to the website, readers, and all other users. By using the Site or Service, you automatically agree to these Terms and Conditions without modification and acknowledge reading them.
- The content of this Website and the information available is for your general information and use only and can be changed without notice.
- The use of any material or information available on this Site is at your own risk, and we will not be held responsible. You shall ensure that any products, services, or information available through this Website meet your specific requirements.
- Additionally, by accessing and using our Site, you agree to be bound by the terms found in our Privacy Notice which the following link can access.
- The trademarks, logos, and service marks (“Marks”) displayed on this Site are the property of Scribeage.com and other parties. You are not permitted to use any Marks for any purpose whatsoever. Including but not limited to the use of metatags on any other page and websites on the internet without the provider’s written consent or a third party that could have ownership of these Marks, all information and content within this Site is protected under copyright law. It is prohibited to alter, copy, or distribute the Site, transmit, show, license, sell and create derivative works, and use content accessible through or on the Site for public or commercial reasons. Unauthorised use of the Site’s Site could result in claims for damages and constitute a criminal offence.
- Information, programs, products and descriptions of services published on this Website or a linked Site could contain inaccuracies or typographical errors. The provider expressly does not accept any responsibility for mistakes or inaccuracies. The provider doesn’t guarantee or warrant that the information on the Site is up-to-date or complete. The provider is not under any obligation to modify the information that is available on this Site. This provider is free to alter the content of this Site at any time, without notification.
- You acknowledge that the provider, its affiliates, and any of their directors, officers, employees, or agents are not liable. Whether in contract or tort or strict liability or otherwise in connection with any indirect punitive, consequential, incidental or consequential damages (including the loss of profits, the cost of obtaining substitute services or lost opportunities) that arise out of and concerning interruption or inability to use the Website. Even if the provider is conscious of such damage, the limitation of responsibility includes but isn’t restricted to the failure to use electronic or other communication lines (e.g. the fact that you cannot connect to your internet service provider), theft, or any other forces beyond the control of the provider. The provider is unable and cannot guarantee continuous, uninterrupted, or secure access to the Website.
- The provider can contract with other businesses or individuals to offer service. You agree that the provider will not be responsible for the actions or inactions of any contractor hired by the provider when providing services.
- Your sole obligation is to control and manage the passwords you use to access your account on the provider’s Website or its affiliates. You are responsible for all activities connected with your user name and password. You agree to immediately notify the provider of unauthorised use of your user name and password or any other security breaches. The provider will not be liable for any loss or damages of any kind, under any legal theory, caused by your failure to comply with the preceding security obligations or caused by anyone to whom you allow access to your account.
- The provider can suspend use of the Site without prior notice or cause and may result in the forfeiture or destruction of all information associated with your account. All of the provisions of the Basic Terms of Usage that, by their nature, should be able to survive termination should survive including, but not limited to warranties disclaimers and limits of liability.
- Using this Website and any dispute arising out of such use is subject to the laws of the Federal Republic of Nigeria. You agree that you will first attempt to resolve any concern or issue with the provider or with the use of this Website by communicating your matter fully with the provider. Should communication with the provider not resolve your concern or issue, you agree to submit your problem or subject to any courts in the Federal Capital Territory Abuja, Nigeria, within one year of the dispute arising. You also acknowledge that the winning side in any court case is entitled to reimbursement of reasonable attorney fees incurred in obtaining the final decision.
- Without limiting any alternative rights or remedies under the law, in equity, or following these Terms, we can stop your use of these Services in entirety or part, including the right to use any products without refunding any amount or rescinding your obligation to pay instalment charges when applicable if we find at our sole discretion that you have violated any of the terms of these Terms. This includes, but is not limited to, any rude, harassing or other damaging statements made on any of the provider’s websites directed to any other customers.
- The total liability of the provider that arises from or relates to the use of its services, regardless of any possible theories of liability as well as all possible causes, will in no way exceed the amount of the fees that the provider received from you during the six months before your claim.
- The provider may assign this agreement without your consent in whole or in part at its sole discretion.
- Using the Site, you represent and warrant that you are 18 or over.
Intellectual Property Rights
The materials that are displayed or accessible via this website, including, but not limited to the content of articles, text, photos, illustrations, videos, images as well as computer software and code, as well as the website as a whole, are covered by Nigerian and foreign copyright or other laws and are owned by Scribeage.com
Any reproduction, use of, modification, alteration of public performance or display, uploading or post on the internet (including posting to another website) or transmission, distribution or any other form of exploitation of this website or any content, in entirety or part except as expressly specified in this article, is strictly prohibited without the prior written consent of Scribeage.com
All software and computer code of all kinds, including images and files contained in or created by the software, is protected by copyright and can be protected under other rights. All such software is owned by Scribeage.com, its licensors or the party accredited with ownership of such software. As a result, you are granted the right to access and use the software embedded and integrated into this website, subject to the conditions listed above.
The website and its contents are provided as-is basis. When accessing and using this website, you accept that the usage of this website and its content is your responsibility. Scribeage.com does not make any representations or warranties about this website and its content, including, but not limited to:
- This website and its content will be fully precise, reliable, suitable or up-to-date.
- Any content, including not limited to any data, information, software, product or service offered on this website, is of satisfactory quality and fit for a specific use.
- The operation of this site will be uninterrupted and free of errors.
- The provider will fix the errors or defects on the website.
- This website is free of harmful viruses or components that it is safe to use; and
- The transmissions to or from this website will be protected or will not be intercepted.
Scribeage.com frequently receives commissions from third-party companies like Hostgator as an ‘affiliate’ payment. We also accept products for free periodically to read or make comments on. However, Scribeage.com always provides a genuine assessment of the item or the services.
The information provided on this website is provided for informational purposes only. It is not designed to offer any legal, accounting, investment finance, or other advice for users, and they shouldn’t rely on the information provided as advice. The information on this site is intended to serve as a foundation for additional discussion, inquiry, or research. Scribeage.com disclaims any responsibility for direct or indirect losses arising from the use of the information contained on of this site or the any reliance placed on them by any individual or entity regardless of the original form or altered in any form by the users.
Scribeage.com does not make any representations or warranties, nor does Scribeage.com make any representations regarding the content of this site. Scribeage.com advises users of this site to seek professional advice in all matters discussed on this site.
Third-Party Links, Downloads, Features and Advertisements:
Scribeage.com contains links to other websites and resources. You acknowledge and accept that we are not accountable or responsible for the reliability, accessibility of the content, policies, or content of any third-party website or resource. Links to these sites or resources do not indicate any endorsement or affiliation with Scribeage. You assume sole responsibility for all risks from using these websites or resources.
Scribeage.com also absolves itself of all responsibility and makes no representations nor guarantees for any products or services sold or offered to you by a third entity. Purchase of items on these sites is subject to agreements or terms of the suppliers of the products and services on the other sites. You agree you will not bring lawsuits or assert any claim against Scribeage.com or its affiliates out of or in connection with your purchase or usage of the products or services offered by these websites.
Links do not mean Scribeage.com or its affiliates endorses, is connected to or is legally licensed to utilize any trademark logo, trade name or copyright symbol displayed in or accessible through links. Or the websites linked to are authorized to utilize any trademark logo, trade name or copyright symbol owned by Scribeage.com or any of its affiliates.
Scribeage.com is not responsible for the content of any website belonging to a third party; neither does it provide any representation or warranty whatsoever concerning any third-party site, including, but not limited to:
- Any representation or warranty is not made regarding the legitimacy, accuracy and reliability, completeness, timeliness, or quality of any information posted on any third-party website.
- Any guarantee regarding suitability for a particular use of any information, content, software, products or services that are located on or accessible via such websites by third parties;
- Any representation or warranty as to the operation of these websites belonging to third parties is free of errors or interruptions, that will rectify any defects or mistakes in the websites of third parties or that the websites of third parties are not infected with harmful components or viruses.
While we welcome backlinks to our website, however, we do not want links from any website that:
- Includes, publishes or transmits any illegal threat and abusive, libellous, vulgar, defamatory, pornographic, profane, or sexually explicit information that includes, but is not limited to the content that constitutes or encourages behaviour that could be a crime or give rise to civil liability, or violate any local, state, national or international law or law that is harmful to the business and operations, or the credibility of Scribeage.com or that contains, communicates or publishes any information or content that promotes hatred, racism, bigotry or physical harm against any person or group that could cause harm to minors, encourages harassment or the harassment of someone else and provides content that exploits people who are under 18 violently or sexually, offers details on illegal activities, which includes, but not limited to, the purchase or making of illegal weapons;
- Does not contain, post or transmit any software, information or other material that violates or infringes the rights of other people or constitutes an invasion of privacy or protected by trademark, copyright or any other proprietary right.
The website’s owner reserves the right to ban or decline to accept any link on this website, not limited to the link that includes or makes accessible any above information at any moment. You agree to take down any link you might have linked to this website at the request of Scribeage.com.
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Scribeage.com and its officers, directors, employees, agents, licensors and their respective successors and assigns, from and against any claims, demands, liabilities, costs or other expenses at all or any other expenses, which includes, without limitation the legal costs and disbursements that result directly or indirectly or indirectly:
- Your violation of one of these terms or the conditions contained in this Agreement
- Your access, use or inability to access or use the Scribeage.com website or any Scribeage.com website Content or other content to which the Scribeage.com website is or may be linked from time to time
- Your use, reliance, publication, communication or distribution, uploading or downloading anything on or from the Scribeage.com website. And your breaking of any law or regulation.
REGISTRATION AND USE OF PASSWORDS
To access particular pages and features of this website, you may be asked to register with Scribeage.com. You agree:
- That Scribeage.com reserves the right to refuse registration access to any individual or organisation at any time
- To provide true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself as prompted by any form provided by Scribeage.com, and
- To keep and promptly update the information you supply to ensure that it is current and accurate.
To access particular pages of this website, you may need to use a username and password, which you will receive through our website registration process. It is your responsibility to maintain the confidentiality of the password and account, and you are responsible for all activities that occur using your password or account. You agree to notify Scribeage.com immediately of any unauthorised use of your password or account or any other security breach and to ensure that you exit from your account at the end of each session. Scribeage.com cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure or Scribeage.com’s failure to protect your password or account information.
Scribeage may in the future need to restrict access to parts (or all) of our website and reserve full rights to do so. If, at any point, we provide you with a username and password for you to access restricted areas of our website, you must ensure that both your username and password are kept confidential.
You should note that information sent or received over the Internet is not totally secured, and Scribeage.com cannot and does not make any representation or warranty concerning the security of any communication to or from this website or any representation or warranty regarding the interception by third parties of personal or other information.
Scribeage holds a “No-Refund” policy due to the creative nature of our work and the invaluable price of our time creating and brainstorming projects even before you can show any tangible evidence. This refund includes electronic products and services with a one-time delivery (i.e. e-courses, eBooks, documents, or any digital content.) due to their format.